A February Airbnb update is long overdue! Time to look at a February Airbnb financial update. I always strive to be completely transparent with all my numbers. This is real financial updates for my Airbnb properties. February will be the last month where my update will only include one property, Ol’ Faithful! Ol’ Faithful has been a great property as my first Airbnb and so far the numbers have been pretty solid!
I have had a lot of things going on with closing on two homes within a week, handling the cancellations from my Airbnb’s and trying to fill my master bedroom with another long term tenant.
Financial Update For February
Time for an update from last month. Here are the actual numbers:
Overall, I would say last month went really well. Overall cash flow ended up being $906.
A few main contributors to this:
- High occupancy again! February isn’t known as one of the more busy months of the year, so I was excited to see 93% occupancy
- No major capital expense this past month! The pool pump definitely took a hit to cash flow in January
It is great to reflect back to what can be done in a month when Disney isn’t closed down. I am very interested to see what the numbers come in at for March and to see when Disney and the other parks open up!
- Take the good and reflect on it! It is exciting to see the numbers from February be positive!
- High occupancy is key! I had a few two night gaps this past month that I reduced my min stay to 1 night to try and fill
- Keep your head up and roll with the punches that will naturally happen with real estate investing!
Don’t forget @TheYoungRetireeBy33’s 3 Core Principles: